First day of class after Chinese New Year

Classes began today after the Chinese New Year break. It's good to have things open and to see people on campus again.

Back on the home front, my son, Robbie, ran a fantastic time trial, 10.62 100 m fly, and 24.10 200 m standing start. Last year he pulled his hamstring early in the season and couldn't compete. Hopefully this year he'll stay healthy. His coaches told him his 100 meter time would count as the 2nd fastest in school history! He gets his fast twitch muscles from his mother and not me. I never ran faster than 26 sec for 200 m.

Those interested in seeing news from Macau, I recommend the Macau Daily Times. It doesn't have a lot of news, but gives some information about what's happening here.

I've just updated preferences allowing for comments. So feel free to comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog theme--seeking wisdom

Life inside the Bubble: If not now, when?